Rigid PC frame, thin-walled PP wells. Ultra-rigid 96-well PCR plates with rounded V-bottom wells designed for robotic applications.
- Optically clear skirt aids visualisation of liquids and improves stacking capabilities in automated handling systems
- Raised rim design improves seal integrity in automated heat sealing
- With a rigid polycarbonate skirt, the ANSI/SBS footprint ensures complete compatibility with robotic systems for high throughput applications
- Thermostable polycarbonate frame design allows warp-resistant thermal cycling and enhanced mechanical stability in robotic handling
- Thin walled rounded V-bottom wells provides optimal heat transfer and maximum sample recovery
- Low profile design for maximum heat transfer and minimal evaporation when utilising low volume samples (200 µl working volume)
- Available with clear or white coloured wells ensuring the highest level of sensitivity for all PCR/qPCR reactions
Lieferumfang: All plates can be provided with standard barcoding or barcoded to customer specifications for fully automated applications. Please contact your local Avantor sales office for further information.