CP-Volamine is optimized for the separation of volatile amines.
- Excellent stability for samples containing water expands the application range
- Maximum temperature of 265 °C for enhanced productivity
- Highly inert providing sharp amine peaks for accurate results
- Produces symmetrical peaks
- Highly inert, elutes a wide range of compounds, and delivers excellent performance and unique stability for water
The CP-Volamine column is the best choice for analyzing volatile amines like MMA, DMA and TMA (monomethyl, dimethyl and trimethyl amine). On this column other components of interest such as alcohols, water, and ammonia also elute as sharp peaks.