These screw neck vials are used for large volume samples in HPLC.
- Made of clear and amber glass
- Flat bottom
- Compatible insert requires metal spring for alignment
Useable for the common autosamplers of Agilent, Dionex (Thermo Scientific), Knauer (only for TRIATHLON), VWR (Merck / Hitachi - not for AS 2000, AS 4000, AS 6000), Waters (only for WISP, 717(Plus), GPC 2000).
Vials with closed top screw closures are suitable for sample storage.
The screw caps with assembled septa are ready-to-use.
- Caps with center hole as well as with closed top
- Bonded screw cap (septa firmly connected with the cap) for blunt HPLC needles is available
- Septa made from economical Red Rubber/FEP and high quality silicone/PTFE
- Plain caps and an assortment of single septa including virgin PTFE septa