These screw neck vials are preferential used for VOC and TOC analyses.
- Made of clear and amber glass
- Available with flat and round bottom
Can be used on autosamplers for VOC and TOC analyses of Agilent (AQUATek 70, SOLATek 72, Archon Purge+Trap), Dionex (Thermo Scientific - ASE 200, ASE 350, AS-HV), PerkinElmer (AQUATek 100), Shimadzu (ASI-L, ASI-V), Thermo Scientific (HiPerTOC), and Varian (Agilent - Archon).
With closed top of screw closures the vials are used for sample storage.
Bonded and ready assembled screw closures are available for these crimp neck vials.
- Bonded closures feature a firm fit of the septum
- Screw closure with center hole and silicone/PTFE septum are recommended for environmental analysis
- Universal screw closure with removable protection lid for sample storage and analysis
- Plain screw caps N 24 and replacement septa N 22 are also available
Presealed vial-closure combinations feature a high cleanliness, especially for environmental analysis.