PCR UV cabinet – DNA/RNA, economy model, UVT-B-ARLieferant: Grant
461-0824EA 2370 EUR461-0824 732-2842
PCR UV cabinet – DNA/RNA, economy model, UVT-B-AR
Dunstabzugshauben und Verkleidungen PCR-Arbeitsstationen und -Abzüge
Advanced benchtop UV cabinet providing aseptic conditions for a variety of biomedical and biochemical procedures. The economy bench model is dedicated to the protection against contamination during a variety of DNA/RNA procedures, with dual UV lamp protection.
- UV surface irradiation – via single 25 W 254 nm open UV lamp
- Patented built-in UV cleaner - recirculator with 25 m³/hour continuous air flow, prevents unwanted contamination and protects the user from direct UV light during manipulation
- Second UV lamp disinfects the working area, inactivating DNA/RNA fragments during 15-30 min of exposure; automatic switch-off when door is opened
- Convenient, easy to use digital timer for accurate control of UV exposure
- Units have a built-in power socket
- Quiet operation (33 - 37 dBa) and low energy consumption (67 W)
- Front opening with three adjustable positions
Construction: Shock proof glass front, stainless steel sides, metal framework and stainless steel work surface, UV protective film on glass panels
Innovative dual UV system: built-in UV-air recirculator provides constant decontamination of the air volume within the cabinet while working and traditional surface UV decontamination while the door is closed.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...