Vacuum aspiration systems with trap flaskLieferant: Grant
216-1098EA 485 EUR216-1098
Vacuum aspiration systems with trap flask
All in one system with integrated pump designed for routine aspiration of the supernatent alcohol/buffer from the walls of microtubes during DNA/RNA purification and other macromolecule reprecipitation techniques. An ideal personal tool for independent operation away from an in-line lab vacuum supply.
- Trap flask volume 1 L
- Fitted with hydrophobic microbiological filter
- Small, compact and easy to use
- Perfect for small volume aspiration
- The hydrophobic microbiological suction filter eliminates the risk of contamination from the trap flask
- Built-in micro-compressor creates negative pressure in trap flask for removal of liquid from microtubes
- Slim power cord allows the unit to be used inside workstations and incubators
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...