This protein A column is prepacked with MabSelect SuRe LX affinity resin and is part of our process development platform. These packed columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening for capture of monoclonal antibodies when a high dynamic binding capacity is needed.
- The alkali-tolerant recombinant protein A ligand of MabSelect Sure LX allows clean-in-place (CIP) and the resin gives excellent dynamic binding capacity
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient chromatography process development
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening.
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same chromatography resin using the same linear fluid velocity
The small column volume of 4,7 ml and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up of the protein purification process. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.