HiScreen columns prepacked with Blue Sepharose™ Fast Flow has cibacron blue 3G covalently attached to the Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow matrix by the triazine coupling method.This is an excellent choice for method optimisation and parameter screening for purification of albumin, enzymes (including NAD+ and NADP+), coagulation factors, interferons and related proteins.
- Can be used for depletion of albumin
- Excellent choice for method optimisation and parameter screening due to the 10 cm bed height
- Easy connection in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same media using the same linear fluid velocity
The columns are prepacked with a range of BioProcess chromatography media (resin) and designed for method optimisation and parameter screening. HiScreen columns have small bed volumes (4,7 ml), reducing the cost of sample and buffer consumption. The media used in HiScreen columns are also available in other prepacked formats and as bulk packs, for all scales of work from development and pilot studies to routine production. HiScreen Blue FF is prepacked with the BioProcess chromatography medium Blue Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow. This medium has cibacron blue 3G covalently attached to the Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow matrix by the triazine coupling method. The blue dye binds many proteins, such as albumin, interferon, lipoproteins, and blood coagulation factors. It also binds several enzymes including kinases, dehydrogenases, and most enzymes requiring adenyl-containing cofactors (e.g., NAD).