Paraffin ovens with natural convection, universal, UNpa seriesLieferant: Memmert
MEMMUN55PAEA 2931 EURMEMMUN55PA MEMMUN75PA MEMMUN160PA MEMMUN110PA MEMMUN30PA
Paraffin ovens with natural convection, universal, UNpa series
UNpa paraffin ovens provide precise and homogenous temperature control of paraffin embedding medium without any loss in quality. UNpa paraffin ovens are designed specifically for reliable sample preparation in the laboratory and have an intuitive and easy to use operating menu plus a high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel working chamber and housing.
- High degree of thermal safety through multiple overtemperature protection
- Intuitive, user friendly ovens with 2 TFT displays. ControlCOCKPIT parameters: Temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), program time, time zones and summer/winter time
- Two PT100 sensors in a 4-wire circuit for mutual monitoring, taking over functions in case of an error
- Logged protocol data is displayed on the ControlCOCKPIT (max. 10000 values correspond to approx. 1 week)
- Ethernet interface for reading out the protocol log and for uploading and implementing programs and for online logging
- Multiple over-temperature protection with audible and visual alarm: Electronic temperature monitoring TWW/TWB adjustable on display (independent adjustable temperature safety device Class 3.1, which protects the samples and the oven)
Thanks to its high capillarity, liquid paraffin is an ideal embedding medium. This property, however, may lead to oily residue in tiny cavities. For this reason, the interior chamber of UNpa paraffin ovens is almost gas tight as it has no feed or exhaust air. There is no danger of ignition of residue or damage to mechanical and electronic components.
Due to the almost gas tight chamber, no outside air is exchanged. Therefore, the advantages of the uniform temperature distribution by the large surface all-round heating system applied in the ovens comes into play. Without forced convection, the perfect interaction of the control system and heating unit ensures unparalleled temperature homogeneity and stability.
Zertifizierungen: According to DIN 12880:2007-05, EN 61010-1 (IEC 61010-1), EN 61010-2-010
Bestellinformation: Supplied without shelves, please order required shelves, stainless steel grids or trays separately. Range of accessories and factory fitted options such as gas-tight access ports and interior door are available on request. Please contact your local Avantor sales office for further details prior to ordering as these cannot be retro-fitted.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...