Water purification system, AFS® 10E/15ELieferant: Merck
MILLZAFS15E0DKEA 10443 EURMILLZAFS15E0DK MILLZAFS15E0SZ MILLZAFS10E0SZ MILLZAFS10E0DK MILLZAFS15E0BE MILLZAFS10E0IT MILLZAFS10E0FR MILLZAFS15E0EU MILLZAFS10E0EU MILLZAFS15E0IT MILLZAFS15E0FR MILLZAFS10E0UK MILLZAFS15E0UK MILLZAFS10E0SP MILLZAFS10E0GE MILLZAFS15E0SP MILLZAFS15E0GE MILLZAFS10E0BE
Water purification system, AFS® 10E/15E
Economical water system with Elix® technology, producing CLRW (Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water) quality with a dispensing flow rate to analyser up to 2 L/min. For clinical analysers with pure water needs up to 300 L daily.
- Elix® electrodeionization (EDI) technology is combined with other complementary water purification techniques to provide consistent water quality
- Elix® EDI technology uses permanently self-regenerating ion exchange resins to ensure predictable running costs
- No resin cylinders to replace: Lower running costs
- Full monitoring and automatic water quality archiving; information can be stored for up to 6 months
- Small footprint, allowing installation wherever it’s convenient: on the wall, on or under the bench, or on a cart
Patented Elix® technology provides constant quality water without the need for softeners or conditioning cartridges, which means reduced maintenance― and less analyser downtime.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...