96-well qPCR strip tube plate, VersiPlateLieferant: Thermo Fisher Scientific
732-2590EA 167 EUR732-2590
96-well qPCR strip tube plate, VersiPlate
VersiPlates comprise strips of eight tubes linked to each other forming the familiar 12×8 or 96-well ANSI/SBS format. The small tear points between strips enable a single strip or as many as required for the individual experiment to be separated.
- White colouration improves signal reflection, reduces variation and increases the sensitivity of qPCR assays
- Easier sample handling as multiple strips of samples can be handled simultaneously
- Reduced consumables waste as only the required numbers of strips need to be removed with the remainder being stored for the next experiment
- Can be used in instruments with or without a VersiFrame
- Reusable PC frame can serve as a useful rack for a VersiPlate or any number of low profile strip tubes and facilitates sample loading into thermal cyclers
- The low profile format of the VersiPlate lessens dead volume, which reduces sample evaporation
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...