Manually operated diaphragm valve, Integra®Lieferant: Entegris
ENTED8-3Q-8FEA 0 EURENTED8-3Q-8F
Manually operated diaphragm valve, Integra®
Available compliant to SEMI Standard F57-0312, the specification for polymer components used in ultrapure water and liquid chemical distribution systems. All PFA valve body and high purity fluoropolymer wetted components for use in high purity, highly corrosive chemical handling applications.
- No metals or elastomers in secondary containment area for improved reliability and cleanliness
- Compact design saves valuable equipment space.
- Requires only ¹/₄-turn from closed to fully open for fast actuation.
- Addition of Espy® sensor allows electronic monitoring of valve body seal integrity
- Stand-alone mounting base provides easy valve installation and removal
- Patented actuator design ensures reliable, long-term port-to-port seal without excessive loads
¹/₂" orifice, 3-way, leak detection option.