β-Galactosidase assay kit and reagentsLieferant: Thermo Fisher Scientific
PIER75710EA 313 EURPIER75710 PIER75707 PIER75705 PIER75706A
β-Galactosidase assay kit and reagents
The Mammalian β-Galactosidase Assay Reagent Kit is a simple and versatile assay to measure β-galactosidase activity in cultured mammalian cells. Cells grown on a plate may be lysed and tested for β-galactosidase activity by adding a single all-in-one lysis-and-assay solution. Alternatively, M-PER™ Mammalian Protein Extraction Reagent may be used to prepare lysate from washed adherent or pelleted cells, and then a portion of the lysate used to assay for β-galactosidase activity. With M-PER Reagent, there is no need to scrape cells or to perform freeze-thaw cycles. The remaining lysates prepared with M-PER™ Reagent may be used for applications such as reporter assays (luciferase, β-galactosidase and chloramphenical acetyltransferase), protein kinase assays (PKA, PKC, and tyrosine kinase), immunoassays (Western blot, ELISA, RIA) and protein purification.
- Choose stand-alone assay reagent or complete kit for cell lysis and detection
- Colorimetric assay easily measured in a plate reader or spectrophotometer (405 nm)
- Adaptable to 96-well microplates or tube assay formats
- Perform homogeneous screening assays or measure activity secondarily after cell lysis
- Also compatible with prepared lysates from other species, such as bacteria
Lieferumfang: Kit contains β-Galactosidase Assay Reagent, 25 ml; M-PER™ Mammalian Protein Extraction Reagent, 25 ml; and β-Galactosidase Assay Stop Reagent, 25 ml.