Peroxidase IHC detection kit, Pierce™Lieferant: Thermo Fisher Scientific
PIER36000EA 526 EURPIER36000
Peroxidase IHC detection kit, Pierce™
Tests Immunologische Tests
The Pierce™ Peroxidase IHC Detection Kit bundles the Pierce™ Metal Enhanced DAB Substrate Kit with all necessary components to stain, counterstain and preserve experimental results with frozen or paraffin tissue sections.
- Fifty times more sensitive than the traditional DAB (3,3'-diaminobenzidine) method and 30 times more sensitive than other metal-intensified versions of DAB
- Low background, high intensity, large dynamic range - gives a crisp dark brown-black precipitate that is more intense than the dull brown precipitate observed when using DAB without enhancement; substrate delivers increased intensity with almost non existent background
- Easy-to-use, two component system
- Working solution stable for six hours
- Complete kit
- Compatible with direct or avidin-biotin-complex (ABC) probing strategies
Lieferumfang: DAB/metal concentrate (1X), 25 ml; Universal Blocker™ blocking buffer in TBS, 25 ml; Peroxidase Suppressor, 2×1 ml; stable peroxide buffer, 25 ml; BupH™ tris buffered saline, 4×5 ml; Surfact-Amps® 2 (1% Tween®-2 Detergent), 1 ml; Harris modified hematoxylin (without acetic acid, mercury-free), 1 ml; and mounting medium, 6 ml.