Endoproteinase Asp-N protease, MS grade, Pierce™Lieferant: Thermo Fisher Scientific
PIER90053EA 321 EURPIER90053
Endoproteinase Asp-N protease, MS grade, Pierce™
Asp-N protease is a highly specific endoproteinase used to improve sequence coverage in mass spectrometry protein identification applications.
- Hydrolyses proteins specifically at the amino side of aspartate and cysteic acid residues thus being complementary to tryptic digests
- Better protein characterisation results from overlapping peptides with complementary chromatographic, ionisation and fragmentation properties thereby increasing sequence coverage
- High specific activity of greater than 20000 units/mg protein
- N-terminal arginine cleavage specificity of 90% for a complex protein sample
- Stable since it's provided in a lyophilized format
Applications include improved sequence coverage of protein digests, in-solution digestion of proteins and in-gel digestion of proteins.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...