Hardness test setsLieferant: Industrial Physics
649-0042EA 850 EUR649-0042 649-0038
Hardness test sets
These hardness tests are pocket instruments for testing the hardness and wear/scratch resistance of materials such as coatings, lacquers, plastics or related products.
- Body in anodised aluminium, tips in tungsten carbide
- Can be used on both flat and curved surface
- Clearly visible laser-engraved scale on the blue background
- Ergonomic design with anti-slip texture on holding point
- Available in two versions (Standard or Pro version)
Tip is drawn over the surface with a defined constant pressure. The pressure on the tip can be changed using the slide or by changing the spring.
After using this instument a visual mark on the surface indicate a fail of the surface hardness and wear/scratch resistance. Pen holder with guidance wheels, which provides very stable load on tip and makes it easier to apply force.
Lieferumfang: Standard version is supplied with three springs (0 to 300 g, graduation 10 g ; 0 to 1000 g, graduation 50 g ; 0 to 3000 g, graduation 150 g) and a tip (1 mm). Pro version includes the above as well as 0,5 and 0,75 mm tips.