FreeZone® console freeze dryers with or without stoppering tray dryers are designed for lyophilising moderate to large loads and stoppering vials or serum bottles under vacuum. The console features a front viewing window and interior space for a vacuum and accommodation for a full size tray dryer such as the FreeZone® stoppering tray dryer pump (sold separately).
- Consistent, high quality results with flexible programming, and on board data collection
- Challenging samples are easy with accessories designed specifically for laboratory samples
- End-Zone™ end point detection option takes the guess work out of sample dryness
- PTFE-coated collector coil and chamber for processing involving corrosive compounds
- Purge valve for isolating the vacuum pump from the freeze dryer
- Built-in stainless steel mini vacuum drying chamber that includes 50 W heater with microprocessor control to +60 °C, 3/4” thick clear acrylic lid and neoprene gasket (chamber is not cooled)
Lyo-Works™ OS provides a real time display of collector temperature and vacuum level on a full colour touch screen. One-touch data logging and display provides information to maximise sample quality and minimise run time. Customisable settings include language, time zone, temperature and vacuum. Alerts and feedback of current operating parameters can be sent automatically to user-entered email addresses. A moisture sensor prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line.
The upright stainless steel collector coil holds 6 litres of ice before defrosting. A single 3/4 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system cools the collector to –50 °C, suitable for aqueous samples. Two 1/3 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration systems cool the collector to –84 °C, suitable for low eutectic point samples including acetonitrile.
Bestellinformation: Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 98 litres per minute, 0,002 mbar ultimate pressure and fitting suitable for 3/4” ID vacuum hose, tray dryer or other drying accessory and freeze dry glassware (if not bulk freeze drying) are not supplied with the freeze dryer, please order these separately. Please contact VWR for further details.