Safety storage cabinets for toxic substancesLieferant: Düperthal
DUEH20-201045-011EA 1062.93 EURDUEH20-201045-011
Safety storage cabinets for toxic substances
Safety storage cabinet ideal for storage of non flammable substances.
- Torsion resistant wing doors with box gusset
- Sheet steel cabinet with light grey colour RAL 7035
- High quality safety lock for increased protection against break-ins
- Four adjustable feet to compensate for uneven ground
- Height adjustable perforated shelves for optimal ventilation
Cabinet features include wing door classical technology, integrated bracket for poison book with depth of 15 mm, bottom tray galvanised with material thickness 3 mm and ventilation via connection socket (NW 75/2,95) on the cabinet roof.
It is approved for storage of maximum 200 kg of class T toxic substances and maximum 50 kg of T+ highly toxic substances.
Zertifizierungen: Complies with requirements of German Equipment and Product Safety Act. The bottom tray is manufactured with declaration of conformity in accordance with StawaR and with Water Resources Act.
Bitte beachten It is not suitable for storage of flammable liquids.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...