Rescue systems, R550, DBI-SALA Rollgliss®, 3M™Lieferant: 3M
CPSD3328100EA 1281.3 EURCPSD3328100 CPSD3328110 CPSD3329100 CPSD3328030 CPSD3329010 CPSD3329120 CPSD3329110 CPSD3328040 CPSD3328010 CPSD3329030 CPSD3329020 CPSD3329130 CPSD3328020 CPSD3329050 CPSD3328070 CPSD3329040 CPSD3328080 CPSD3328050 CPSD3329070 CPSD3328060 CPSD3329060 CPSD3329090 CPSD3329080 CPSD3328090
Rescue systems, R550, DBI-SALA Rollgliss®, 3M™
Rollgliss™ 550 are effective safety systems for rescue, evacuation, or assisted rescues. These escape devices are vital when it is imperative to get to the ground as quickly as possible.
- Optional rescue hub allows to perform evacuation along with rescue
- Bi-directional hub ensures the rope descends from either side which brings one hook up as the other goes down, allowing for immediate use after each descent.
- Optional bracket allows quick and easy connection to the ladder rung
- Durable 9,5 mm static kernmantle rope
- Multiple length options: From 10 to 200 m for 2 persons and from 10 to 500 m for 1 person
The Rollgliss™ 550 rescue systems can be used for an assisted pick-off rescue when a victim is unable to get to safety alone.
Weight capacity: 282 kg
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...