These open face flat hoods are made from Protect Xtra fabric which is a further development of the Protect fabric consisting of 100% polyester weave with conductive yarn (warp). This fabric has been especially designed for use in critical areas (e.g. operating rooms, sterile environments). Thanks to the PTFE finish, the hoods provide very good splash protection against liquids and other contamination. The fabric has good tensile strength and provides very good resistance to microbial penetration.
- Flat head design with large head attachment
- Spiral zip at front (plastic)
- Optimal fit thanks to adjustable snap fastener at the back
- Comfortable net insert at ear positions
- Press studs to attach a face mask to the inner side of the hood
- Two press studs on each side for height adjustment
- RFID chip included
- Autoclavable, at approx. 134 °C/ 5 min.
Suitable for use in ISO Class 5 - 8 environments.
Fabric weight: 98,3 g/m²
Bestellinformation: Other colours and non standard sizes are available on request. Please contact your local VWR office for further information.