Transport wafer carriers, Spectra™FOUPLieferant: Entegris
ENTESPFAANANSRKNNNEA 0 EURENTESPFAANANSRKNNN ENTESPFRRNANSRKNNN ENTESPFCCNANSRKNNN ENTESPFGGNANSRKNNN
Transport wafer carriers, Spectra™FOUP
The Spectra™ FOUP provides clean, secure wafer transport and optimum automation integration.
- Effective grounding of the wafers through the door latch, conveyor plate and top handle
- ESD shell option for added wafer protection
- Purge-diffusing snorkels for optimum purge gas dispersion
- Optimised for wafer contact and microenvironment control
- Accurate equipment interfaces
- Capacity: 25 wafers
- Wafer spacing: 10 mm
Wafer supports are integral with shell to give excellent wafer plane performance and reliable wafer access. Ultrapure polycarbonate or barrier material used in the FOUP shell, door housing and door panels. Carbon-filled PEEK or barrier material used in wafer contact areas in the shell, door housing and door components. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) material is used in the critical door seal.