These upright freezers have been designed for sample protection and ease of use. All upright freezers feature a convenient, eye-level control and monitoring system.
- Reduced/low peak variation to protect sample temperature
- Lower energy consumption and heat emission cost with low noise level
- Fast door opening recovery
- Insulation: High density water blown PU foam with Vacuum Insulation Panel (VIP)
- Gaskets maximise cabinet temperature and work to eliminate frost build up
- Locking castors of 50,8 mm for easy to roll installation
- Refrigerant: First stage R290; second stage R170+R290 mix
- RS485 interface
Features heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinet construction with a powder coated paint finish, resistant to chipping and rust. Four inner doors reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings. Sturdy, stainless steel shelving (adjustable in 25 mm increments). Single-handed operation with ergonomic, padlock-compatible door handle featuring an integrated key lock. Bright, easy to read temperature display shows actual and (optional) sample probe temperatures. Environmentally-friendly, water-blown foam insulation and compliant to EU F-Gas regulations.
Optional temperature chart recorder (seven day) and data logger can be connected. Information controller is provided for simplified control and monitoring. Health shield indicator gives a quick visual indication of freezer status.
Optional field-installed CO2 or LN2 backup system provides additional sample protection. LN2 backup system maintains temperature down to –80 °C with liquid nitrogen. CO2 backup system maintains temperature down to –67 °C with CO2.
Temperature range: −50 to −86 °C
Zertifizierungen: Regulatory certifications: UL, cUL. Insulation compliant to EU F-Gas regulations.