The Corona 1010 meet the specifications of the Thermo Scientific Corona Veo Charged Aerosol Detector. This system can be purchased as a single nitrogen unit for laboratories with an external air supply or with a stackable air compressor for laboratories without an external air supply.
- Suitable for applications requiring high purity nitrogen
- Available with or without an external compressor
- Tried and tested membrane technology delivers laboratory-grade nitrogen
- Gas is supplied on demand so generator works to your schedule
- 1 year comprehensive on-site warranty
The Corona system is also suitable for a variety of applications, requiring up to 5 L/min nitrogen for LC, HPLC or UHPLC. Inlet pressure: 110 to 130 psi, Outlet pressure up to 80 psi.
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current: 0,03 A
Operating ambient temperature: 5 to 35 °C
Maximum altitude: 2000 m
Storage temperature: –20 to 60 °C
Maximum relative humidity: 80%
Weight: 12 kg
Zertifizierungen: Conforms with: Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU; EN 61010-1: 2010 Electrical Equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use, Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU; EN 61326-1: 2013 Electrical Equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use and FCC47 CFR Part 15 Class B Unintentional radiators; Conducted and Radiated emissions limits.