The Precision Hydrogen 1200 is the first 1L+ Hydrogen generator and it is designed to produce hydrogen at a flow of 1200 ml with up to 99,9995% purity. Precision 1200 H₂ generator provides the gas needed for detectors requiring Hydrogen fuel gas, such as FID, NPD and SCD, and it can also support GC carrier gases. One generator is capable of supplying multiple detectors, and is available in various flow rates to ideally suit individual customers’ needs.
- Internal leak detection with automatic shutdown features
- Automatic loading pump as standard
- Simple maintenance, limited to replacing de-ioniser
- Compact, space-saving modular design
- Creates hydrogen on demand, minimal storage of hydrogen in the system
- Capable of supporting up to 40 FID detectors
- Water Consumption: up to 2,1 L/day
This generator utilises a Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) to generate Hydrogen gas from deionized water, with a pressure swing adsorption (PSA) dryer used to remove residual moisture from the gas.
This Precision Hydrogen gas generator comes with various safety features as standard, giving you complete peace of mind in the laboratory and a far safer, dependable and more convenient alternative to cylinder gas.
Outlet Pressure: 6,89 bar
Weight: 38 kg
Zertifizierungen: Conforms with: Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
EN 61010-1: 2010 Electrical Equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC
EN 61326-1: 2013 Electrical Equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.