Diaphragm vacuum pump, N 920 GLieferant: KNF
181-0570EA 2580 EUR181-0570
Diaphragm vacuum pump, N 920 G
The robust diaphragm vacuum pump N920G is extremely quiet.
- Flow rate is 1,26 m³/h
- Ultimate vacuum of 2 mbar abs.
- High suction speed, particularly in the low vacuum range
- Integrated rotational speed control
- PPS pump head combined with PTFE-coated diaphragm are ideal for aggressive/corrosive gases and vapors
- Integrated gas ballast valve
The high delivery rate in the lower vacuum range is very stable and guarantees very good results in the respective application. Due to its small footprint, it is space-saving on the table and can be used very flexibly. Designed for today's use in a modern laboratory.
Applications for which the N920G is very well suited include degasing, gel drying, vacuum concentrator, and distillation. This pump can of course also be used for many other applications.
Note: When combined with the (optional) VC 900 vacuum controller and control cable, the speed control is carried out according to the requirements of an application, e.g. a rotary evaporator.
Bestellinformation: For available accessories, contact your Avantor representative.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...