PC platinum certified clean biotainer bottles, Nalgene®Lieferant: Thermo Fisher Scientific
216-2320EA 804 EUR216-2320 216-2325 216-2323 216-2319 216-2318 216-2317 216-2316
PC platinum certified clean biotainer bottles, Nalgene®
The Nalgene™ multi-tiered portfolio provides bioproduction facilities with a variety of high-quality, sterile storage and transport solutions. Choose the appropriate product necessary to suit any application, through the step-down process and into the cleanroom.
- Durable, translucent PC construction ensures the integrity of samples
- Closures feature a silicone liner for leakproof assurance
- Customization options are available for fluid transfer applications
- Extensive validation documentation support
- Suitable for use in storage conditions of –100 to 100 °C
Bottles are washed with USP water for injection and handled post-washing in Class 5 cleanrooms with Class 4 packaging/inspection hoods to produce these very low particulate products. Certified and lot-to-lot tested to contain less than ¹/₃ the particulates allowable according to USP <788> to limit potential particulate contamination. Sterile, ready to use products with a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ inside the container/closure, including two heat-sealed sterile barriers to protect the product prior to use.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...