Small biopsy processing/embedding cassettes, Microscreen™ ILieferant: Simport
SIMPM520-4EA 644 EURSIMPM520-4 SIMPM521-3SL
Small biopsy processing/embedding cassettes, Microscreen™ I
The finest design for small and delicate specimens.
- Sturdy nylon mesh improves fluid exchange by reducing surface tension of reagents
- Accelerates fixation/preparation of tissue samples
- Eliminates the need for pads, sponges, nylon or lens paper bags
- Reduces number of incidents involving non-fixed or insufficiently fixed tissues
- Inner chamber design for greater biopsy protection
- Large front tab for easier lid opening
- The hinge design configuration allows for multiple opening and closing
- It is an in vitro diagnostic device (IVD)
The Microscreen™ cassette is made of a strong nylon mesh and designed to handle small, fragile biopsies. The cassette frame made of acetal is resistant to histological solvents. The nylon mesh has 1500 square openings (300 µm each). There are eight 11 mm slots in base and lid to help cassette sink rapidly. The anterior writing area is at 45° angle.
Bestellinformation: Available bulk or in QuickLoad™ sleeves.
Verpackung: Sleeves are packaged as 10 sleeves with 75 cassettes.