The IKA Matrix Orbital Delta family of thermoshakers, with mixing and heating, have numerous user-friendly features.
- Large, clear display with convenient menu structure allows for intuitive operation
- Speeds of up to 2000 min⁻¹ (1500 for the Δ F1.5 and Δ F2.0 models), and shaking diameter of 3 mm ensures the liquid mixes quickly and effectively
- Two different speed modes for gentle heating of samples
- Programmable ramps allow for automatic execution of mixing and heating tasks
- Smart speed adjustment according to insert, attachment and filling volume
- Aluminium die-cast housing ensures secure positioning, excellent stability and everyday robustness
- RS232 and USB interfaces
Whether it is blood samples, pharmaceutical agents, DNA/RNA samples or ELISA assays – samples with even the smallest volumes mix reliably and completely in all laboratory applications. No cross-contamination and an optimal mixing result.
IKA Matrix Orbital Δ FP mixes, heats and has a fixed universal holder for microtiter plates, a secure, quick lock for fast and easy change of inserts and attachments, as well as automatic attachment detection.
IKA Matrix Orbital Δ F2.0 mixes and heats with a fixed insert for 24×2,0 ml tubes.
IKA Matrix Orbital Δ F1.5 mixes and heats with a fixed insert for 24×1,5 ml tubes.
IKA Matrix Orbital Δ F0.5 mixes and heats with a fixed insert for 24×0,5 ml tubes.
Zertifizierungen: IP Protection Class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 21
Bestellinformation: Supplied without accessories, these must be ordered separately. There is a wide range of accessories available that allow optimal operation for your specific application.