NMR tubes with large writing area, high throughput, 5 mm Ext.Ø., SP Wilmad-LabGlassLieferant: SP Industries
634-1179EA 56.5 EUR634-1179 634-1180 634-1178
NMR tubes with large writing area, high throughput, 5 mm Ext.Ø., SP Wilmad-LabGlass
Double the writing area allows for easy sample marking and identification.
- 2× larger marking area eliminates cramped and unreadable sample names
- Silk screened writing area keeps sample names from easily wiping off
- Designed for routine use in most low to mid field NMR spectrometers
- Camber and concentricity values listed are the Total Indicator Reading (TIR)
- Made from ASTM E438 Type 1 Class B glass
- 100% inspected for surface defects and physical dimensions
These high throughput tubes have an average camber of 60 µm to ensure spectrum clarity for small molecule (MW<250) samples up to 600 MHz.