VWR®, Density Standards, Certified Reference Materials, Referenced at 20 °CLieferant: Avantor
99644.600EA 82.3 EUR99644.600 99650.600 99649.600 99647.600 99652.600 99643.600 99641.600 99645.600 99651.600 99639.600 99648.600 99646.600 99640.600 99642.600
VWR®, Density Standards, Certified Reference Materials, Referenced at 20 °C
VWR® ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 dual certified density standards are for the verification of instruments used to measure density of materials which are fluid at the desired test temperature.
- ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified under UKAS accreditation
- Density tested in strict accordance with ASTM D1480, a primary method for density determination
- Density standards range between 0,6654 - 1,6300 g/ml
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols
- Shelf life between 12 / 24 months
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...