Make environmental surface sampling faster and easier with Whirl-Pak polyurethane surface sampling bags with premoistened sponge. The durable high-density polyurethane sponge is ready to use and resists tearing and fraying.
- Each sponge is packed in a sterile, sealed write-on bag
- Write-on label makes identifying samples easy and convenient
- Sponge is hydrated with 10 ml of HiCap™ neutralizing broth
- Terminally gamma processed to guarantee sterility (+1 Sterilization)
- Opening Tyvek® Pull Tabs are perpendicular to the opening of the bag: Keeps your hands away for a safe, aseptic collection technique each time
To use the sponge, tear open the top of the Whirl-Pak® bag, squeeze out any excess HiCap™ Neutralizing Broth, swab the surface, insert the sponge back into the bag, fold the top of the bag over three or more times, and bend in the wire tabs to close. Send to a lab for testing.
Available with sterile glove. To use the glove, tear off the glove pack along the perforation. The glove is folded with the wrist opening extended so it can be extracted from the pouch and fitted without touching the hand area.
Shelf life from sterilisation date found on the sterility documentation: 2 years from sterilised date found on your sterility confirmation due to the buffer. 2 year shelf-life with ambient storage at 2 to 30 °C. The bags are packed in a foil liner bag to prevent buffer evaporation.
Zertifizierungen: Approved by USDA, FDA, EPA and HACCP. Food safe.