VWR® qPCR Master MixLieferant: Avantor
73112-1000EA 483 EUR73112-1000 73112-2500 73112-0500 73112-0100
VWR® qPCR Master Mix
Nukleinsäure-Reagenzien qPCR/RT-qPCR Enzyme und Kits
VWR® qPCR Master Mix features a distinctive universal passive reference dye that is compatible with ROX-dependent and ROX-independent qPCR instruments.
- For the detection and quantification of target DNA sequences using the SYBR®/FAM channel
- Ready-to-use master mix containing all necessary components for DNA amplification and quantification, except for primers and DNA template
- Suitable for both genomic DNA and cDNA
- Includes Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase for optimal performance
- Incorporates dUTP for carryover contamination prevention
- Supplied at a 2X concentration
VWR® qPCR Master Mix is designed to facilitate rapid, sensitive, and precise detection and quantification of specific DNA and cDNA sequences via dye-based qPCR.
Bitte beachten Store at -20°C. For research use only.