VWR® One-Step RT-qPCR KitLieferant: Avantor
73212-2500EA 1900 EUR73212-2500 73212-0500 73212-1000 73212-0100
VWR® One-Step RT-qPCR Kit
Nukleinsäure-Reagenzien qPCR/RT-qPCR Enzyme und Kits
VWR® One-Step RT-qPCR Kit is designed to facilitate rapid, sensitive, and precise detection and quantification of various RNA sequences via dye-based qPCR. It features a distinctive universal passive reference dye that is compatible with ROX-dependent and ROX-independent qPCR instruments.
- For the detection and quantification of RNA targets using the SYBR®/FAM channel
- Ready-to-use kit containing all necessary reaction components, except for primers and RNA template
- Suitable for a variety of RNA sample types
- Includes Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and VWR® Reverse Transcriptase for improved reaction specificity
- Incorporates dUTP for carryover contamination prevention
- VWR® One-Step Reaction Mix is supplied at a 2X concentration
The VWR® RT Enzyme Mix, supplied at a 20X concentration, contains the specially designed, temperature-controlled VWR® Reverse Transcriptase and Murine RNase Inhibitor to assist in preventing RNA degradation. This temperature-controlled RT enzyme prevents unwanted non-specific activity and displays superior thermostability in comparison to other reverse transcriptases.
Bitte beachten Store at -20°C. For research use only.