Stoppers, Pierce-It™Lieferant: Simport
SIMPT407-16GEA 256 EURSIMPT407-16G SIMPT407-12GY SIMPT407-12L SIMPT407-16GY SIMPT407-12G SIMPT407-16L SIMPT407-12R SIMPT407-16W SIMPT407-16BK SIMPT407-16Y SIMPT407-16R 217-2050 217-2051 SIMPT407-12W SIMPT407-12Y SIMPT407-12BK
Made of thermoplastic elastomer these disposable closures produce a firm, leak-resistant seal for glass and plastic tubes. They will protect samples from evaporation and contamination. They can be easily applied and removed with one hand. They can be punctured to allow through-cap sampling via closed-tube instrumentation systems. Two sizes, 13 and 16 mm fit a variety of tubes including glass evacuated blood drawing tubes. Will also fit 12 mm I.D. cuture tubes.
- The flexible plastic cap can be pierced as often as needed
- Will not interfere with most common chemistry, coagulation, and drug monitoring methodologies
- Can be stored in the refrigerator, in the freezer or at room temperature
- Withstand agitation in a test tube Vortex mixer
- Available in 8 colors for easy identification
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...